• Last Date for Submission of Abstract- 15th August 2017
• Last Date for Submission of Full Papers – 25th October 2017
• Last Date of Registration- 15th November 2017
MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
• Should not exceed a total of 10 pages and 4000 words – 7 pages for the body which can include
charts, graphs, diagrams, etc. and up to 3 pages of references. The word count includes all text in the charts, graphs, diagrams, etc. (excluding references).
• Abstract (not exceeding 200 words) should reach us latest by 15th August 2017. Submission should
include a separate title page which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address, telephone/fax numbers and e-mail address(es), title of the paper and up to four key words that describe the paper. (This will not be counted in above mentioned 10 pages and 4000 words).
• MS Word (.doc/.docx) is the preferred file format. The title of the paper should be listed in the header of each page. Please use 1.5 spacing, 12 point Times New Roman font and APA style of referencing (Please check the url: http://www.library.cornell.edu/resrch/citmanage/apa).
• Maximum of two (2) papers, either as an author or as a co-author, may be submitted.
• Only original, unpublished work is sought. Any paper submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not bevconsidered or might be subject to exclusion at any time before the conference.
• Please ensure to e-mail your submission with the Subject: “Submission for International Marketing Conference on “Marketing for the Millennials,” and File Name: “Title of Paper” for Blind Review Process.
• To preserve anonymity, author names should NOT be identified in header/footer or in the body of the paper. Authors should be referred to in the text or notes in the third person only.
• Review Committee: All proposals will be reviewed by reviewers.
• Only electronic submission by email to email@example.com will be accepted.